A few of our loyal volunteers
People who care and who understand the importance of preserving the mesa’s farming and ranching history send a powerful message to all who pass through this area: our future is unquestionably connected to our past. And our past creates a focal point for our future direction.
A heartfelt “thank you” to all the Missouri Heights community members who gave their time, labor and money to revive our little schoolhouse and who, today, help to keep it alive and healthy.
In particular, we’d like to thank:
- Larry Aleamonie, irrigation system installation
- Margie Aleamonie, table decorations
- Stephanie Brown, maintenance
- Ann Hodges Graphics, website design & maintenance
- Rick Holub, water supply
- Stephanie Munk, flowers & gardens
- Nina Pederson, window treatments
- Lesley Rameil, committee & party work
- Marty Schlein, Blue Sky Woodworking, finish carpentry
- Glen Sloop, snowplowing
- Dick Wells, building repairs
- Gayle Wells, rental bookings
- Anita Witt, maintenance
- Yard maintenance
- Small building repairs
- Spring and fall gardening
- Community sponsored event assistance
- Clean-up after rentals
Should you wish to participate in preserving our history, or add your name to our list of temporary volunteers, please e-mail Gayle Wells, Stephanie Brown, Anita Witt or Lesley Rameil or call them at numbers listed on our Contacts page. We'd be pleased to have you!
If you would like to volunteer for the MHCL
or on the hands above, and let us know.
Or call 970.963.2747